I want to make sure I’m highly visible when running, but I feel like I need to be directing traffic in these neon mesh vests. Thankfully, the Noxgear Tracer360 light vest is brighter and less cumbersome. Daily jog, here I come!
Tracer360 is an illuminated vest designed to provide visibility in low light conditions. Instead of bulky materials, it uses slim fiber optic cables to provide bright LED lighting across your chest and back. It’s lightweight and comfortable, yet bright and highly visible for safety.
Stay highly visible running or biking in the Noxgear Tracer360 light vest!
Making yourself visible while outside just became easier with the Noxgear Tracer360 light vest. It’s lightweight, not cumbersome, and keeps you hands-free to do the things you love.
In fact, Noxgear offers up to 1/4 mile of visibility! This is thanks to an innovative combination of illumination, reflectivity, and fluorescence. It covers 360 degrees around the body, so you’ll be seen from all angles.
Fiber optic cables that go over your shoulders and around your sides light up in 8 different solid colors:
- Blue & Pink mix
- Pink & Green mix
- Blue & Red mix
In addition, there are 8 other flashing modes which incorporate a multitude of colors rotating to increase visibility. Simply adjust with the simple push of a button!
Since it’s hands-free and easy to wear, this LED vest is great for walking dogs, running, playing sports, horseback riding, bicycling, or riding a motorcycle. You’ll increase your visibility around other motorists, which can be incredibly important in low lighting conditions.
Is Noxgear waterproof?
Yes, Noxgear is IP67 rated waterproof, so don’t worry about being caught in a little rain or snow. However, it is not designed for submersion in water, like when swimming.
This LED light vest is designed for outdoor use in all seasons. It adjusts to fit snugly over a T-shirt in warm months but expands to accommodate a winter jacket. It will work in both hot and cold temperatures without issue.
The rechargeable battery lasts for about 20 hours on a full charge, so there’s no need to mess with cords, wires, or anything electronic.
How do you adjust Noxgear?
Noxgear has two adjustments. First, slide the fiber optic bands over your shoulders like a backpack. Bring the reflective mesh band around your chest and buckle. Move the rear slider to adjust the LED strands into a comfortable position, then tighten the chest band adjustments until snug.
The chest band is designed to be taught so as to not chafe. It is sweat resistant and breathable, and elasticity provides flex during movement.
Note that there are 3 base sizes of the Nox Tracer360 – small, medium/large, and X-Large. You should choose the size that most closely fits your normal clothing size. The adjustments are only made for securing the appropriate size vest.
- Includes USB cable for charging
- Weighs only 6.5 ounces!
- Note that this newer model does feature a rechargeable battery unlike the older version shown in the video above!
- #1 best seller in Reflective Gear and #2 in Safety Vests on Amazon
- Incredible 4.8 star rating with over 4,300 reviews – buy with confidence!
- Hand wash the chest belt using a soap and water
- Do not submerge the light piece or leave it directly under a running faucet
- Spot clean the battery pack with a damp cloth as needed
- Add visibility and the benefits of leg compression to your running routine with reflective running leg sleeves
Reflective Leg SleevesStay safe when running at night or in those early morning hours, with a pair of reflective leg sleeves. There are two sizes to choose between so that you are assured of a comfortable fit. Get a pair to help improve your running experience or get a pair for your someone special. Reflective,...
- You can add even more visibility by swiping on some reflective skin spread on your arms and legs
Safety Skin® Reflective Spread
- Strap some Power Spurz onto your sneakers for the benefit of LED shoe safety lights!
4ID | Power Spurz | Ultra Bright LED Wearable Shoe Safety Light | 2 Light Settings | Pack of 2 (Blue)
- If you’re walking the dog, make sure to grab an LED dog collar for Fido’s visibility as well
ILLUMISEEN LED Dog Collar USB Rechargeable – Bright & High Visibility Lighted Glow Collar for Pet Night Walking – Weatherproof, in 6 Colors & 6 Sizes (Green Large)
- Running and taking the dogs with you? Use a hands-free dog leash to make the job easier. It accommodates up to two dogs and has reflective properties as well!
SHINE HAI Retractable Hands Free Dog Leash with Dual Bungees for 2 Dogs, Adjustable Waist Belt, Reflective Stitching Leash for Running Walking Hiking Jogging Biking Black
- Strap on a reflective running belt for a comfortable, easy way to carry essentials like a phone while out on a run
USHAKE Slim Running Belt, Bounce Free Pouch Bag, Fanny Pack Workout Belt Sports Waist Pack Belt Pouch for Apple iPhone XR XS 8 X 7+ Samsung Note Galaxy in Running Walking Cycling Gym-03
- Carry all your essentials and alert traffic by wearing this LED turn signal backpack while biking
eelo Cyglo Safety Backpack for Cycling with Rear LED Signal Indicators. Reflective Rucksack with Flashing Direction Lights
- Looking for more great ways to carry your phone while running? We’ve got you covered!