Don’t come in here, Sharon; this is a war zone! I’m about to finally get the drop on the enemy, and you’re not going to mess this up. No, I’m not letting the kids play with a real tank. These are RC battling tanks, and they’re perfectly safe. Oh, watch out for that mortar!
A set of RC battling tanks is fun for both the kids and kids at heart. If you’ve ever dreamed of driving a miniature tank around and waging war with your friends, this set is for you. Real moving turrets, action sounds, and battle components make these high tech toys awesome.
These RC battling tanks are the toy that kids of any age will adore!
OK, so maybe I’ve been watching too much Battle Bots, but these RC battling tanks are awesome! I mean, they’re first and foremost a replica tank that you drive around using a controller. But, there’s so much more to them!
It doesn’t end with just ambling around the warzone of your living room. These tanks come armed with infrared “projectiles” they fire on the opposing tank! From up to 12 feet away, if you land a shot on the enemy, LED lights and action sounds chime in to bring the fun.
The controller has an impressive 50 foot connection distance. Hide safely in your bunker as you steer forward, backward, left, or right. The top turret may be rotated 360 degrees for ease in landing your shot.
Make it into a competitive game – the first person to land 5 hits wins the battle (but not the war, right?). It’s the perfect choice for sibling rivalries, play dates, and even guys’ night!
- Recommended for ages 8+
- Each controller requires a 9V battery (not included)
- Comes with two tanks and remotes
- Tanks measures 10″ L x 4 1/2″ W x 4″ H and weight about 1 pound each
- Each tank operates on four AA batteries (not included)
- Take the fight to the pool instead with a tank pool float. With an on-board water cannon, it’s perfect for summer fun!
- Get your pets in on the action too with an awesome cat tank cardboard scratcher
- Love battle robots? You may also enjoy these balloon puncher robots. Use the controls to punch out your opponent’s balloon to achieve victory!
- Prefer ground combat instead? Arm yourselves with a toilet paper blaster and fire. It’s good “clean” fun!