Welcome to the start of our new campaign. I’ll be your dungeon master this evening. Now, before we even get to serving drinks, you’re going to need to choose your class. Why, you ask? Well, so I can give you the matching Dungeons and Dragons coasters of course!
Who wouldn’t be excited by 12 awesome coasters in a dragon longboat storage rack? This set of nerdy coasters is perfect for gamers, geeks, and nerds alike. Everyone will find their favorite class in a beautiful laser etched coaster that’s just begging for game night.
Keep the drinks flowing and the table safe all campaign long with Dungeons and Dragons class coasters!
What Dungeons and Dragons campaign would be complete without the matching set of DnD class coasters? Now, you’ll be able to keep the table and all your papers safe from dreaded condensation. Place your drinking vessel upon these gorgeous coasters and you’re ready to roll…the dice, that is.
Each coaster is made from natural birch plywood. They’re lightweight, sturdy, and each one has individual character from the wood grain. The hexagon shape is unique, but wide enough to hold your Dungeon Master mug with ease. They measure 2.5” side to side, and 3.9” corner to corner. Yay geometry!
Using laser etching, the coasters are marked with the 12 different core DnD character classes; one of each. You’ll receive the following in the set:
When not in use (because sometimes you do need to sleep you know), they slide into a dragon longboat for storage. Yeah, that’s right – a dragon. It’ll look awesome on the table or mantle in between campaigns. Wipe coasters clean with a damp cloth before tucking them away if needed.
- Safe for use indoors and outdoors
- Requires minor assembly upon arrival
- Dragon boat is 8” L x 4” H x 3.8” W
- Set weighs just 8.4 ounces in total
- Impressive 4.8 star rating with nearly 200 reviews!
- Don’t forget to stock up on Geek Grind Goblin Gulp coffee to fuel game night
- For a real dragon boat, check out this dragon pedal boat to rule the lake!
- What DnD campaign is complete without some more dragons? It is Dungeons and Dragons, after all. Here’s some of our other favorite dragon themed items to add to your home:
- Continue with a medieval aesthetic when sitting in this dragon throne chair
- A dragon stapler, which is perfect for keeping those character sheets organized
- Greet houseguests with a giant fog breathing dragon in the front yard
- Instead of candlelight, use a dragon lamp to light the way
- Calm those intense Orc standoffs with a dragon incense burner
- Serve drinks in a creature cup mug, with a hidden dragon inside!
- Use this dragon egg succulent pot to add some greenery around the home
- Bring this giant 3D dragon kite along for beach day too! Even great conquests need a day off now and then.