Dog Paw Cleaner Cup – Easily Remove Mud, Dirt, and Sand
Oh no, you pups were out playing in the mud puddle again, weren’t you? I’m not letting you track those muddy paws into the house. Time to break out the dog paw cleaner cup. I’ll have your feet washed and clean in no time!
A dog paw cleaner cup is a portable and easy way to clean dogs’ paws. Simply fill the cup with water and dunk your pet’s foot inside it a few times. The soft silicone bristles work to remove mud, sand, dirt and other debris, leaving their feet completely clean.
No more muddy paws in the house thanks to the dog paw cleaner cup!
The last thing I want to see are muddy paw prints on my freshly mopped floors. Thanks to a dog paw cleaner cup, Fido can get his feet dirty, and I’ll keep my shiny floors.
This portable washer cup is made of a three-piece design: the cup, a soft silicone bristle insert, and the ring to keep it all in place. Everything is made from BPA free materials, which are pet (and human) friendly!
It’s designed to remove debris from the great outdoors before your pet tracks it all over the house. Use a paw cleaner cup:
- After a walk
- For a day at the beach
- Coming back from the park
- Or anywhere else you and your pet go
Just throw the cup into your purse, backpack, or car cup holder so it’s close at hand. If you’re at home, just leave it near the door where you’ll come in from outside – so easy!
If you won’t have access to water where you are, options with a lid are available. Fill it before you leave home and you’re still covered for sparkly clean paws.
What size dogs does the dog paw cleaner cup work for?
- Small dogs, fitting up to a 2” wide paw
- Medium accommodates paws 2.5” – 3.5” wide
- Large dog size is made for 3.5” wide and larger paws
At the largest size, the cup measures 4.75” wide, so if your dogs’ paws are bigger than that, they won’t fit in the cup.
Make sure to choose the correct size to fit your specific dog, not just the breed, as individual dogs may be larger or smaller than “typical” for their standard.
How do you use the dog paw cleaner cup?
- Insert the silicone brush mat into the cup, wrapping it into a cylinder shape
- Affix the ring to the top of the cup, to hold the bristle mat in place
- Add water to the cup, filling to the top of the brushes
- Gently lift one of your dogs’ paws and insert it into the cup, in the center of the bristles
- Move the cup up and down while twisting several times, leaving the paw inserted
- Remove the cup and repeat with each foot
After all paws have been cleaned, dump out the dirty water and see the results! If the brush insert is particularly dirty, remove it and flatten it back out. It washes off easily with a hose, or soap and water.
For a really thorough clean, feel free to add some dog friendly soap into the paw cleaner along with the water!
- Choose between six colors!
- Medium size measures 4 x 4 x 6 inches and weighs about 6 ounces
- #1 best seller in both Dog Brushes and Cat Brushes on Amazon!
- 4.4 star rating with over 46,000 reviews – buy with confidence!
- Add visibility on your walks with a light up LED dog collar
ILLUMISEEN LED Dog Collar USB Rechargeable – Bright & High Visibility Lighted Glow Collar for Pet Night Walking – Weatherproof, in 6 Colors & 6 Sizes (Green Large)$15.99
- Track steps, take calls, and walk the dog all at the same time with a PetKit smart dog leash
PETKIT Smart Dog Leash with Ultra Comfortable Grip, Led Light System, Lock & Release Mechanism, 4ft Replaceable Leash with Hook, Dog Walking Leash$72.07
- If that’s salt you’re cleaning off paws, I bet it’s winter. Wouldn’t a heated dog vest keep your pet cozy?
The Pet's Heated VestAvailable only from Hammacher Schlemmer, this is the heated pet vest that provides up to two hours of heat on chilly fall and winter walks. With three heat settings from 95u00B0 F to 113u00B0 F, the carbon fiber elements quickly and evenly spread warmth across an animal's back at the touch of a...$99.95
- We may not avoid muddy feet, but a dog umbrella keeps the top side from getting wet at least!
Pet Life Pour-Protection Umbrella w/ Reflective Lining And Leash Holder in Pink/White HandleThe Pet Life Pour-Protection Performance Pet Umbrella Features a Leash or Harness Connector Chain Piece at the bottom of the Umbrella. This Umbrella also Features Reflective Lining all across the border edges an essential safety component while dog walking during those dark rainy nights....
- Don’t forget to pack water for drinking in addition to washing. The dog bowl water bottle makes it easy!
asobu Dog Bowl Attached to Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle 1 Liter (Blue)