7 Best Inflatable Hot Tub Choices in 2021 – An Essential Guide
The inflatable hot tub is becoming more popular for several reasons. They’re affordable, they’re portable, and you can enjoy hot relaxation in the comfort of your own home! In this guide, we’ll reveal my favorite inflatable spa choices in a variety of categories and important information to consider on each. Rather than make you wait, here’s my top overall choice, but continue reading to find out more!
The best inflatable hot tub is the Intex PureSpa Greywood Deluxe, as it includes so many features for a great price. The Greywood Deluxe cannot be beaten for its:
- All-in-one pump
- Filtration system
- Integrated hard water treatment system
However, there are a lot of other great choices when it comes to picking an inflatable hot tub for your home. I’m going to help you out with our top choices for an inflatable spa in a number of categories. I hope you find this helpful in creating your perfect home spa! For a more in depth review of the question: “Are inflatable hot tubs worth it?“, follow the link to learn more.
Overall Best Inflatable Hot Tub – Intex PureSpa Greywood Deluxe
As we previously mentioned, our choice for overall best inflatable hot tub is the Intex PureSpa Greywood Deluxe 6 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub Jet Spa (also available at WalMart). This well-rounded hot tub has a lot of great perks that make it a quality choice for your home spa.
The Intex PureSpa for six people has all the following features:
- 290-gallon capacity
- A built-in hard water treatment system
- Carry bag
- Combined heater, filter, and blower system
- Easy to use control panel
- Floating chlorine dispenser and test strips
- Inflation hose
- Insulated cover
- Multi-colored LED lights
- Ready to be filled with water in 20 minutes
- Thermal ground cloth
- Two filter cartridges
- Two headrests
This means you’ll have everything you need to set up your inflatable spa from the get go, so you can get to relaxing faster. The Intex brand is also a great choice because of their wide array of aftermarket accessories. I don’t know what I did before having a cup holder. Other extras, like rigid spa seats are a great choice if you’re missing that “traditional” hot tub feel.
Budget Friendly and Least Expensive – Bestway SaluSpa Miami Inflatable Hot Tub
The most budget-friendly inflatable hot tub is the Bestway SaluSpa Miami Inflatable Hot Tub, 4-Person AirJet Spa (also available at WalMart). It is a great choice for those looking for a cheaper option who still want all the fun of a hot tub!
This Bestway inflatable spa has all the following perks to enjoy:
- 120 bubble jets
- Holds up to 177 gallons of water
- ChemConnect dispenser for easy maintenance
- Included cover
- Easy lift handles for quick transit
- A pump system which inflates the tub, then filters and bubbles water
- Two filter cartridges to get you started
- No tools required for set up!
You should note that this particular inflatable hot tub should not be used outdoors during the winter months if your temperatures drop below 39 degrees Fahrenheit. I think that’s a small sacrifice for an affordable hot tub. Besides, that’s what all season rooms are for, right?
Best Value Inflatable Hot Tub – Intex PureSpa Plus
The Intex PureSpa Plus 85″ x 28″ Inflatable Hot Tub Spa (also available at WalMart) is our pick for the best value inflatable hot tub. It’s even got over 1,000 reviews to back me up on this one, so you know you’re getting a great choice.
The Intex PureSpa Plus has all the following features:
- 170 bubble jets
- A built-in inflation system
- Heats at one to two degrees Fahrenheit per hour
- Holds 290 gallons of water
- Integrated multi-colored LED light
- Insulated cover
- Has an insulated ground cloth
- Two inflatable headrests for comfort
- Sleek navy exterior
- Seats up to six people
You can’t beat the price and all these great features!
Best Inflatable Hot Tub for A Family – Intex Simple Spa
The Intex Simple Spa 77in x 26in 4-Person Outdoor Portable Inflatable Heated Hot Tub Spa (also available at WalMart) gets our pick for best inflatable hot tub for a family. It’s perfectly sized and made with extra-durable material. Anyone with kids knows how important it is for things to be tough!
Here are just some of the features that make this blow up hot tub our pick for the best for families:
- 100 bubble jets
- Compact control panel
- Extra durable laminate PVC wall construction
- Neutral gray exterior
- A 210-gallon capacity
- Insulated cover
- Includes cover and filter pump
- One year warranty
- Round shape
- Takes only 20 minutes to set up and start filling
This inflatable hot tub can fit up to four adults, and even more when it comes to teens or children. Always be sure to supervise any children when in a body of water, including an inflatable hot tub, for safety. Children should not spend more than 30 minutes in a hot tub at a time.
Best Two Person Inflatable Hot Tub – Coleman SaluSpa
Whether it’s a date under the stars or just relaxing together, sometimes you only need a tub built for two. Our choice for the best inflatable hot tub is the Coleman SaluSpa 15442-BW Inflatable Outdoor Hot Tub Spa (also available at WalMart). While it’s technically rated for up to 4 adults, it’s the perfect choice for relaxing as a pair.
With this Coleman SaluSpa, you can expect all of the following features:
- 114 built-in air jets
- Capacity of up to 177 gallons of water
- Durable and soft walled construction
- Gray-colored exterior
- Includes cover, pump, and chemical floater
- Rapid heating capabilities
- Square shape
This is another model that can’t be used in temperatures that drop below 39 degrees Fahrenheit, so if you want to hot tub year-round, this option may not be for you. However, there’s nothing I enjoy more than summer and fall nights out on the patio together.
Best Four Person Inflatable Hot Tub – Coleman SaluSpa Havana
When it comes to piling four people in, our choice is the Coleman SaluSpa Havana Airjet 71″ x 26″ Inflatable Hot Tub (also available at WalMart). Not only is this unit well rated, it’s flexible for use between two and four occupants. Just remember, three is a crowd! It’s even got a remote control so you don’t have to climb out to fiddle with things – that’s my kind of hot tub!
Here are some of the features you’ll enjoy in this model of SaluSpa:
- ChemConnect dispenser that ensures stable chlorine levels
- Included cover
- Pump system
- The handy remote control
- A repair patch, just in case of emergency
- Two filter cartridges
The remote control on this model is designed to control the following:
- Massage jets
- The pump
Since you’re more than likely using it outdoors, you’ll be pleased to know this blow up hot tub is made from UV-resistant material.
It’s even embellished with a wicker rattan pattern so it looks like it fits right in with your patio furniture. Set it up next to your round outdoor daybed for a coordinating set. I like to switch to a daybed nap after a long soak. Don’t want to get too pruny!
Don’t forget Fido, either. Hot tubs aren’t made for canine use, but they will enjoy a matching chaise lounge dog bed!
Best Six Person Inflatable Hot Tub – Bestway SaluSpa Hawaii
When it comes to a six-person inflatable hot tub, our choice is the Bestway SaluSpa Hawaii 60022E 71-Inch x 26-Inch outdoor inflatable hot tub spa (also available at WalMart). While not only being a great price, it has the perfect capacity for when you want to throw parties.
In addition to having a six-person capacity, the Bestway SaluSpa Hawaii has lots of great features, such as:
- 114 air jets for the ultimate massage
- Timer to save on power
- Easy to use digital control panel
- Y-beam construction to offer maximum support and durability
- Built-in pump
- Included cover with safety clips
- Lift handles for easy portability and transport
- No tools needed for setting up
- ChemConnect dispenser for easy management
- Holds up to 222 gallons of water
This inflatable spa should not be used in areas where temperatures drop below 39 degrees Fahrenheit. If you need a year-round option for your needs this may not be suitable.
Other Must-Have Accessories for Your Inflatable Hot Tub
Of course, the inflatable hot tub itself is the cornerstone to your backyard spa experience. However, there are a few other items I’d like to recommend that can really take your relaxation to the next level.
- This hot tub gazebo provides shelter from wind and rain. It adds privacy to your spa tub, and it also gives you a handy place to set your drinks!
- A floating beach glass allows your drink to literally hang out with you. Whether at a pool, lake, or hot tub, this glass floats next to you keeping your beverage close at hand.
- Nobody likes being bothered by bugs. That’s why I grab a Thermacell mosquito repellent for use on the patio. It creates an invisible shield against the blood suckers so I can relax!
- When you’re coming in from a warm dip in the cold weather, nothing is worse than a cold towel. Discover the benefits of towel warmers to make cold towels a thing of the past!
So, what is the best inflatable hot tub for your home? Make sure to choose one that fits the number of family members you have, but also fits in your space. Look for options that make you happiest and an amount of maintenance that suits your lifestyle.
Above all else though, enjoy! An inflatable spa is a place to relax, soak, and unwind from the stress of the day. No matter what model you choose, as long as it brings you happiness you can’t go wrong!
As noted on our Affiliate Disclaimer page, links to products inside this blog could lead to sales commissions (at no additional cost to you) which allow this site to continue operations.